2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Koordynator Sp. z o. o. identifying itself with this data: VAT No.: PL7792400108, KRS No.: 0000398227, REGON No.: 301928054, address of registered office: ul. Magazynowa 5, 63-006 Krzyżowniki, Poland.
3. Having in mind the safety of the data given over to us, we have created internal procedures and recommendations, which are designed to prevent data sharing with unauthorized persons. We monitor their implementation and we constantly verify their compliance with relevant legal acts – General Data Protection Regulation, Electronically Supplied Services Act, and also all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of a consent expressed by the User and in cases in which legal provisions authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the grounds of legal provisions or in order to execute the agreement entered into by the parties.
5. The website caries out the functions of sourcing information about users and their behaviors in the following manner:
– through information entered voluntarily in forms,
– through the collection of cookies.
6. The website collects information voluntarily submitted by the User.
7. The data given in the forms are processed for purposes resulting from the function of a specific form e.g. in order to carry out the process of serving the information contact.
8. Personal data left in the website shall not be sold or shared with any third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. Data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and to cease the processing of their own data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by the Website. These websites may have their own privacy policies, and we recommend that the user should familiarize themselves with them.
1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored at the service user’s end device. They are intended for the use of the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the storage time at the end device.
3. Koordynator.pl website operator is an entity that places cookies at the user’s end device and has access to them.
– match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the users, primarily, these files recognize their device to display the page according to their preferences;
-prepare statistics to help learn about user preferences and behaviors; the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
-provide the possibility of logging into the website;
-maintain the user’s login on every next page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookie files – session and permanent ones. Session files are temporary, they are stored until one leaves the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored at the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for a period, which results from their settings.
7. The Website operator informs that changes in the settings of the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed at the user’s end device) can be made available for their partners and the advertisers, who cooperate with them.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in their menus (help) or on their producer’s website.